
So since I will be in a frenzy to write my final papers, I thought I would just let you know the amazing topics that I will be writing on. The first one that I am doing for my Masculinities class was the one that I got to choose completely, so I chose this because I thought it would be interesting, while having lots of supporting reading material: "Examine the historical relationship between hegemonic masculinity and homosexuality in the West in relation to the struggle for power."
For my Women, Gender and Power class: "Examine the view that gender inequality is inherent in heterosexual relationships." It's not something that I believe completely, but I think that it will be the easiest to write.
For "Race" and Ethnicity: "To what extent are the inequalities experienced by black people the result of class and gender rather than racial discrimination?"
And for Self and Society: "In what ways are identities fashioned through the body?"
Exciting, right?! I think you're jealous....
1 comment:
ok, I love the picture with this. Your mom just told me today you were in England. WOW! Maybe we can see each other during Christmas. Maureen (and Gregg)
Post a Comment